Gloucester Construction Training Group (GCTG) was established in 2004 and is a not for profit membership organisation funded by the CITB.
The focus of this group is to:
- Support training within the construction sector
- Promote construction as a positive career
To find out more about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing Digital Leadership Skills In Construction SMEs Spring Programme 2022
Gloucestershire Construction Training Group is pleased to announce the Spring 2022 Programme for the Developing Digital Leadership Skills in Construction SMEs project. The programme is designed to help owners and managers of construction SMEs increase their use of digital solutions to improve business performance. The Spring Programme will explore the barriers to digital adoption highlighted by participants of previous Digital Boardrooms.
- How do construction SMEs find and fund digital tools to improve efficiency? 1 April
- Making time and finding support for digital adoption in construction SMEs 8 April
- Creating short and medium-term plans for digital adoption in construction 26 April
- How do construction SMEs develop the skills to support digital adoption? 6 May
- Using digital solutions to manage Health & Safety in construction SMEs 10 May
- Exploring digital data collection in construction SMEs, including timesheets 20 May
- Developing digital leadership skills in construction SMEs: a F2F workshop 24 May
Benefits of Joining GCTG
Course Booking Service
Independent Training Advice
Source Training Provision
Links to Industry
CITB Grant & Funding Advice
Construction News Updates
Links to Construction Events
Membership is open to all construction companies in Gloucestershire and the M4 corridor in North Wiltshire. CITB registered companies may receive additional support.
Membership costs just £80 + VAT for 12 months. For 2021/2022 micro-companies with nine or fewer PAYE employees pay just £9:00 plus VAT.
Please send all membership enquiries to email@example.com or call 07543 185045
Members range from large employers operating over a wide geographical area to small local contractors. They complete a wide range of work from main contractors completing major complex projects to general builders and specialist contractors.