Gloucester Construction Training Group (GCTG) was established in 2004 and is a not for profit membership organisation funded by the CITB.
The focus of this group is to:
- Support training within the construction sector
- Promote construction as a positive career
To find out more about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing Digital Leadership Skills In Construction SMEs Programme Autumn/Winter events
- The business case for digital adoption in construction SMEs – 15/10/21
- Streamlining and removing site based processes in construction SMEs – 26/10/21
- How do you evaluate the benefits of digital solutions in construction SMEs? – 5/11/21
- Creating a digital culture in construction: Overcoming resistance to change – 26/11/21
- Estimating in construction SMEs – 30/11/21
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions in construction SMEs – 10/12/21
- Designing new digital ways of working in construction – 14/1/2022
- Microsoft Office 365 and its use in construction – 28/1/2022
Benefits of Joining GCTG
Course Booking Service
Independent Training Advice
Source Training Provision
Links to Industry
CITB Grant & Funding Advice
Construction News Updates
Links to Construction Events
Membership is open to all construction companies in Gloucestershire and the M4 corridor in North Wiltshire. CITB registered companies may receive additional support.
Membership costs just £80 + VAT for 12 months. For 2021/2022 micro-companies with nine or fewer PAYE employees pay just £9:00 plus VAT.
Please send all membership enquiries to email@example.com or call 07543 185045
Members range from large employers operating over a wide geographical area to small local contractors. They complete a wide range of work from main contractors completing major complex projects to general builders and specialist contractors.